 Castle / 10811
Re: Picture Editing Tips
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 13:03:51 GMT

Anthony,
Just wanted to thank you for posting this.  Very informative. :-)

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com>
To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 4:03 AM
Subject: Picture Editing Tips

To start with, I want to thank everyone who replied to my post.  I'm • extremely
happy that you all enjoyed my chapter and pictures as much as you • have.

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

First off, great story!  I love the plot and the effects are • amazing... I
wonder if you could share some secrets of the images with the ship • and
dragon flying.

Some secrets?  Okie doki

Ive uploaded some pictures to share some secrets.  For reference I use
Photoshop 5.

First I will talk about this picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/editing/trap05.jpg

<snip>