 Castle / 10779
Re: On the wings of eagles... err... hawks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 21:01:14 GMT

ill agree.. amazing visuals!

and finally a chapter ends with something other than the MIDDLE OF A BATTLE, so
that my soul can rest easy while i await to find out WHERE ARE THEY?!?!?

a giant ocean of some sort.. perhaps on the other side of the globe where they
need to get that thing to stop Tel'Karak? we can only hope.

-lenny

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
My friends, after much hard effort, I bring you the first chapter of Book III.
Quite possibly the most visually appealing chapter of the entire thing thus
far.  So here ya go...

Chapter 21 of the Chronicles of Ikros

Trapped and Bound

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

PLMKWYT!!

--Anthony

P.S.  I've been having problems with Geocities and their crummy service.
Because I have a popular website, they think its ok to kill my site every once
in a while to try and force me to pay for service.  Its not gonna happen.