 Castle / 10746
10745  |  10747
Subject:
Yet another IOM question (or two, or three..)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:10:26 GMT

I must say that I have been following the IOM saga, and I find it rather
interesting.  I may even jump in myself soon!  But just so I understand
things better, I have a few questions.

Does the mist represent unexplored land?  If so, how long does it take to
move from one square into another.  I know it taked 4-6 days to travel to
the Isle, but what is the time frame within?

Also, can you decide to land anywhere, or just previously explored territory?

Can you build settlements (i.e. forts, castles, towns)?  Is there a standard
amount of time for each one, or is it just up to the balladeer to be
reasonable and not construct a castle in two days?

Just wondering!  Keep up the good work.  Its positively excellent.

Thanks,
Dave