 Castle / 10718
Re: The End of Book II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 06:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
does it end with them getting on the ship?

and whats up with demonclaw and greylen? have they been corrupted by the evil
dudes!

ack! my skin ripples with anticipation.. why must you leave us in such • agony???

looking forward to book III!!

peace
-lenny

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

I'm glad you liked it :)  Though I wonder if you were able to read the whole
chapter.  I'm not sure.  Geocities has been giving me trouble with my traffic
load lately, killing my site for an hour at a time whenever they think its fun,
just to get me to spend some money on the site.  I'll need to move all my
pictures to brickshelf to reduce the data load on the geocities server.

In any case, just so everyone, as well as you, Lenny, are aware, (in case you
weren't) there are 5 pages to the chapter.  I've been getting many complaints
that people couldn't see my site, or couldn't finish the chapter due to
geocities cutting them off.

just FYI...

anyway, thanks again!  I hope to come out with chapter 21.... sometime...
soon... i hope....

--Anthony