 Castle / 10753
Re: IOM Prequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:27:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
So, without further ado:

Arrival:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_1.html

As someone who is very interested in military strategy and having
studied Sun Tsu's "The Art of War", I was very impressed by the set-up
of your campground and the laying of the perimeter.

It is obvious that your soldiers are a battle hardened group and very
disciplined on top of that.

I'm pleased that you were able to glean that from the camp layout (as it's
all true) even though I haven't studied much military strategy.  In fact, I
just laid out my camp in what seemed like a logical, tight grouping, so that
it's easy to defend.  Maybe I should've been a military tactician?  At least
when I'm sleep deprived, anyway (as it was extremely late last night when I
laid out the camp)

Adrian