Subject:
IOM Prequel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 05:44:42 GMT

I've written another installment of the Kobayashi Chronicles.  It actually
takes place right before my previous installment (it's the day of "The First
Night) and chronicles the arrival and setup of temporary camp.  It's called,
unsurprisingly enough, Arrival.  (Yes Pawel, there are pictures this time)
Eventually, I'll catch up, but I'm about a week behind where the Stone
Dragon Clan really is on the island.

I did some file renaming, so the new chronicle has the same filename as the
"The First Night" and that file has been renamed, so you may have to refresh
your cache to see things correctly.

So, without further ado:

Arrival:
http://www.brickfrenzy.com/castle_iom_1.html