Re: Short Comic ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 06:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I've updated my site with a short story:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

I'm finally able to give my characters some context :)
More to come in 2-3 weeks ...

-- Pawel

Dude, that's cool.  I only have one problem.  I WANT MORE! :)  Where's the rest
of the story?
<shrug>
I want it now!
<shrug>
oh well, at least it distracts me from my own story
<shrug>

hehehehe......

--Anthony