Re: Short Comic ... (IOM)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 03:58:40 GMT

dude i like it.. especially how you just reference blut'ader without having to
really talk in depth.

are you planning on doing this for the rest of your voyage on/to IOM? id be
cool if you were.

-lenny

ps. how were the characteristics of IOM decided upon (size, etc), and has the
entire island been created (such that there is someone who knows what lies
underneath the mist), or will it be created as you go.

also, how long till the mist moves at all?

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
I've updated my site with a short story:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/new/

I'm finally able to give my characters some context :)
More to come in 2-3 weeks ...

-- Pawel