 Castle / 10702
Re: All my eggs in one basket (and a Davinskeep update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:44:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brown writes:
Also, ground has been broken on "Chapter 1" of The Davinskeep Project.
Given the logistical problems in TDP, and my desire to release chapters in
groups instead of one at a time, you can expect finished copy with pictures
sometime around Christmas for the first few chapters.  I think I've got
enough people signed up to provide some good diversity in the design, but
more is always better. :)  E-mail me if you're interested.

Yay! I can't wait to see what you (and others?) have came up with! I will
have to stay out of this for now, but maybe when I retire I'll have some
time! <grin>

Impatiently waiting to hear more,
-Shiri