 Castle / 10799
Re: IOM: The Wurmhold...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 23:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Nelson writes:
I am both pleased and proud to announce the first "story clip" of the
Wurmhold. It's not a real story, it's actualy parts cut out from the real
one that I'm working on, but enjoy anyway. Without further ado:

http://www.geocities.com/cmdr_speedy/wurmhold/story1.html

Mark,

First of all, the airship you've been working on turned out very well.  You need
to talk more about the wings though - that's a very original yet very odd
contraption.  I almost get a sense of it being like something organic - like a
giant butterfly or other insect.  Anyone seen G.I.Joe the Movie?  Something out
of that :)

The second picture that you edited really turned out well - the ant's view drove
it home for me.  I would like to see some more pictures of the ship itself -
close-ups specifically.  Also, pictures of the crew would be cool.

I think battles between airships are something that hasn't been done too much on
lugnet.  It's something that has the potential to be very violent - for good or
bad - and I'm glad you are getting into it.  A LOT of potential there.  Maybe
even huge floating fortress-ships.  Cities?

Lastly, I think the custom banner rocks.  Did you make the text grey because of
the mist, or did you just settle on it?

Keep up the good work, and post some close-ups :)

-- Pawel

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/