 Castle / 10751
10750  |  10752
Subject:
Non IOM Teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:46:44 GMT

As the time slowly draws near for the release of chapter 21 of the Chronicles
of Ikros, I decided that I'd share with all of you one of the pictures.  After
all, I've not done a teaser in forever!  Beyond that, after this chapter there
won't be a new one for at least a month, so enjoy it while it lasts!

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html