 Castle / 10700
Re: Volldai and the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:01:23 GMT

Ditto.  Very cool story Anthony!  After viewing Volldai's pic and
description on the Characters pages, that story was much more enjoyable
because I knew his agenda and what his personality was.  And with everything
running together:  Who's Who on the Map, the character page linking to the
map, and the ballads, it makes the site a whole new experience.  Great job
you guys for your efforts!  And Chris, I'm working hard on my story.  It
won't be too long now.

Wilson

In lugnet.castle, Chris Maddison writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Well, Volldai has reached the Isle of Mist, and his first couple of days on
the island have been recorded.  I emailed them instead of posting them so I
wouldn't step on anyone's toes, and apparently there were no objections to what
I had written.  Mainly because the ballad is up on the website now.  So go
ahead and check it out if you'd like to.

And by the way, I hope I don't step on any more toes in the future, just give
me a guiding hand and I'll do my best.

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/index.html

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

Anthony,

When you sent that, I read it and said "wow."  You did an excellent job of
giving the Isle Personality and revealing more about your character.
Awesome job.  Hopefully more will get those ballads written so we can have
some character interaction.

-Chris