 Castle / 10697
10696  |  10698
Subject:
Volldai and the Isle of Mist
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 04:27:29 GMT

Well, Volldai has reached the Isle of Mist, and his first couple of days on
the island have been recorded.  I emailed them instead of posting them so I
wouldn't step on anyone's toes, and apparently there were no objections to what
I had written.  Mainly because the ballad is up on the website now.  So go
ahead and check it out if you'd like to.

And by the way, I hope I don't step on any more toes in the future, just give
me a guiding hand and I'll do my best.

http://www.geocities.com/cw_isleofmist/index.html

--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html