Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:34:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Anders Isaksson wrote:
I missed this one at first.

Tim Gould wrote:

As for means of transmission you are throwing up pointless and
meaningless rubbish.

What kind of language is that for a LDRAW official? Even if hiding behind
'(in a personal capacity)'?

I deplore this kind of 'argumentation' - you're just expressing your own
opinion, and have no right calling the opinion of others 'rubbish'.

I agree I shouldn't have used that word although it wasn't meant in a
particularly offensive manner. Since Don did not seem to take it too badly I
didn't apologise for it but had he I would have.

And frankly there are more ways to be rude than just using rude words and I
think accusing me of "hiding behind" something is pretty rude in and of itself.
Am I somehow not entitled to my own opinion simply because I was elected?

Tim