Re: Contributor Agreement License details
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:18:11 GMT

Zach Best wrote:
When you create this Derivative Work and distribute,
publicly perform, publicly display, or publicly digitally perform said
Derivative Work you must include, to the extent reasonably practicable,
information pertaining to the copyright of the Work

Maybe It's a stupid question but here goes ...

Does this mean when you put a rendering (or rendered animation) on the
Internet you must scribble 100+ names on the png / frames / end credits.

If so I think that's very restricting, a simple 'thanks to the LDraw
community should be enough'.

Roland