 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 488
Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 03:10:20 GMT

In article <HIJDBx.Gp9@lugnet.com>,
"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:
Other weird things to note. When
the stencil buffer isn't disabled, gooble-dee-goo is drawn to the
screen. The gobble-dee-goo dissappears when the window is moved.
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/800x600-0.9.9b.jpg

I'm confused here.  How do you enable the stencil buffer?  Is this
really a 16bit ATI driver problem?  I'm guessing...

Hey, do you still work in Westfield?  If so, maybe I could drive
up there for lunch tomorrow and see all this stuff in action.  That
might eliminate some of my confusion and guesswork about drivers,
modes and versions.

Don

  Short version, yes, I am still working at Westfield, but no, I am not
there at the moment. I am working out of the home office in Worcester. I
am printing out my just defended Ph.D. thesis, and when that is handed
in to the graduate school (RPI), I'd love to have lunch. Unfortunately,
that would be Wednesday at the earliest.
  If you or Andrew had released your new versions before the 17th, I
wouldn't have had time to look at them. Luckily, you two caught me while
I was fixing typos. Hmmm... fix typos in a thesis, play with some
virtual LEGO bricks.

Chris