 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 460
Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 02:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Tom Bozzo wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hmm... when I rotate a model in LDEdit mode, the terminal window gets
filled with the following with color definitions. I don't remember this
happening before.

Mac OS  X 10.2.6 GLUT for OS X 5 (v 3.0)

That is weird.  Which version of ldglite?

Do you mind trying testing the latest sources?  I'm working toward
a 1.0.0 release "real soon now".

  http://ldglite.sf.net/dist/current.tgz

I was able to build the new version, and it doesn't do the color table
thing.  Would you like a report from a more general workout of it?

Yeah that'd be nice.

I've got one OSX bug report already with the SOLID part moving mode
(-LEDIT) that may or may not be fixed in tonight's current.tgz tarball.
There also seems to be a new bug in MESA 5 on linux with glcopypixels().

Note that you may need to install libpng (I did it via fink) to successfully
build the new version of ldglite.

I didn't know that, although it sounds familiar.  I must've either
installed it or found someone elses install of libpng on the sourceforge
compilefarm.  I wonder if I should think about writing OSX specific
build instructions...

Don