 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 456
Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:24:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hmm... when I rotate a model in LDEdit mode, the terminal window gets
filled with the following with color definitions. I don't remember this
happening before.

Mac OS  X 10.2.6 GLUT for OS X 5 (v 3.0)

That is weird.  Which version of ldglite?

Do you mind trying testing the latest sources?  I'm working toward
a 1.0.0 release "real soon now".

  http://ldglite.sf.net/dist/current.tgz

Don