 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 457
Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hmm... when I rotate a model in LDEdit mode, the terminal window gets
filled with the following with color definitions. I don't remember this
happening before.

Mac OS  X 10.2.6 GLUT for OS X 5 (v 3.0)

That is weird.  Which version of ldglite?

Do you mind trying testing the latest sources?  I'm working toward
a 1.0.0 release "real soon now".

  http://ldglite.sf.net/dist/current.tgz

Don

Don,

It's been doing this for me, too, though with no apparent ill effects.  I'm
pretty sure the ldglite version I'm using is 0.9.5f (the executable available on
the ldglite.sf.net page).  I'll give the current source a try, too.

Tom