 CAD / Development / 8659
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2003 00:34:27 GMT

[ ... snipped ... ]

- Would be great to be able to queue up multiple files to be rendered • (along
with their own config files) so that if you wanted to run, say, several
small models all at once overnight, you wouldn't have to switch each one • all
night long. (Can you tell I do a lot of my rendering at night while I • sleep?)

[ ... snipped ... ]

This request is in the same veign as the request I made to have LPub support
some level of scripting.

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=9307

With a scripting interface, you could batch up a whole series of LPub
operations.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com