 CAD / Development / 8648
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:

Feel free to respond to this post with ideas and bug reports, and I'll add
them to the list.

A couple more minor requests:

Hard to keep up with new requests at this rate :^)  Besides, I get to decide if
it is major or minor......

- Would be great if the textual status window at the top of the LPub app had
scrollbars in order to page back through previous textual info

I put this in the minor part of the list.

- Would be great to be able to queue up multiple files to be rendered (along
with their own config files) so that if you wanted to run, say, several
small models all at once overnight, you wouldn't have to switch each one all
night long. (Can you tell I do a lot of my rendering at night while I sleep?)

I put this in the major part of the list.

Thanks!

Jake

Kevin

---