 CAD / Development / 8607
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 17:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Better rendering control. While I use MLCad for model capture and review, I
use LDLite as a rendering tool for final instruction images, as it is much
more flexible and gives me fine grained control over more things. YMMV.

But is this only comparing MLCad to LDLite? While I would agree that the
batch processing abilities seem cool, the quality just doesn't seem to
compare if you also factor in MegaPOV to the mix.

That being said... am I missing something? There are only a few "File..."
menu items. The quality looks quite similar to MLCad. Maybe I am just
overlooking a key option switch.

Jake

---
Jake McKee