 CAD / Development / 8625
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:13:13 GMT

I've created a new lugnet page:

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/~1527/

I'm using this page as a working todo list.  I've updated it with bugs that
have already been fixed, and features I'm adding, for those who want to know
what I'm up to.

Kevin