 CAD / Development / 8598
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:40:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:

* preview-window to check the camera-settings

Please note that LPub is not a renderer.  What you are asking for in this
one is a renderer, which is no small change.    It could take a *long* time
for this one to get done (if it does).

you probably "missundaztood" me. I was thinking of the following feature:

like the hose, spring or minifig in MLCad.

I understood you perfectly.  Maybe you didn't understand me.  LPub is not
a renderer.

got it! to me "renderer" means raytracing, radiosity ... progs like povray,
3ds, bryce ... sorry for messing up.

bye w.