 CAD / Development / 8588
8587  |  8589
Subject:
LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:50:54 GMT

Hi All,
  I've been doing some building lately to recharge my tactile batteries, but
LPub and Lsynth have been starting to stur up back-of-the-brain activity.

  I've gotten so many suggestions (especially from Tim Courtney who emails
me almost every day with user problems, bug reports or suggestions), it is
getting hard to keep them in my brain.

  I've created a new lugnet page:

  http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dev/~1527/

  with a list of LPub enhancement ideas, LPub bugs, LSynth enhancement ideas
and LSynth bugs.

  Feel free to respond to this post with ideas and bug reports, and I'll add
them to the list.

Kevin