 CAD / Development / 8594
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:

Feel free to respond to this post with ideas and I'll add
them to the list.

hi kevin,

we've already discussed the following in the past via e-mail, but these
features are missing in the list ;-)

* mask-rendering or support for transparent background.
* preview-window to check the camera-settings
* color scaling of parts from previous steps should be turned on/off by a
check-button or radio button or ...

when I asked for:

* background images for construction images and PLI

I was specifically refering to: MLCad's step-background statement. is this
what you are talking about?

... and bug reports ...

problem with extended ASCII in path names

bye, willy