 CAD / Development / 8635
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jaco van der Molen writes:
At home I installed it in C:\LDRAW\PROGRAMS\LPUB on a Win98-SE PC.
But I do not see what that has to do with anything for it does work on my
W2K PC at work, where I installed it in D:\MJ\LDRAW\PROGRAM\LPUB.

My mistake.  I meant Lsynth.

Mine too. Anyway, replace LPUB by LSYNTH and you'll have my install paths.

It is probably a win98 bug on my part as I develop on win2K, but sometimes • the
path thing messes me up.

Right. Can you fix it?

First I have to recreate it on Windows98, which means I have to set up a
win98 box.

I'm sure I can fix it if I can recreate it.

Can you try running lsynthcp directly?

It is in the Lsynth/bin directory.

Its usage is:
  lsynthcp <inputfile> <outputfile>

Lsynthcp is the real brains of the outfit.  Lsynth is just a gui front end.

Kevin

Jaco