 CAD / Development / 8634
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 21:27:03 GMT

At home I installed it in C:\LDRAW\PROGRAMS\LPUB on a Win98-SE PC.
But I do not see what that has to do with anything for it does work on my
W2K PC at work, where I installed it in D:\MJ\LDRAW\PROGRAM\LPUB.

My mistake.  I meant Lsynth.

Mine too. Anyway, replace LPUB by LSYNTH and you'll have my install paths.

It is probably a win98 bug on my part as I develop on win2K, but sometimes • the
path thing messes me up.

Right. Can you fix it?

Jaco