 CAD / Development / 8636
Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 12:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Jake McKee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:

- Basic Pause function (this may be handled just fine by POVRAY, but I'm not
that familiar with it. Reason: When you are working off of one machine that
I share, either I need to quickly check email, or let my wife do the same.
When the computer is tied up with rendering for 2 days... well, it's not
that easy.

Seems simple enough.

Jake, I came up with an even simpler solution.  I added a Pause/Resume
button to the "cancel" dialog.  Click the Pause button, and after POV-Ray
finishes the image it is rendering, the process pauses until you click resume.

Kevin