 CAD / Development / 5066
Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 15:19:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Paul Easter wrote:

Ok. Have you established any dates for the voting closing, update revisions to
be sent in, etc.?

Nope.  I'll leave the voting open until votes stop coming in (got 5 in the
last 24 hours).  Once I get a day or two without votes, I'll post a "voting
closing soon" post.

After voting actually closes, you can count on at least week before the
update is posted.

Steve