 CAD / Development / 5045
Re: R2D2's body (Was: Voting Open...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Sproaticus wrote:
Rotated?  As in on the y-axis?  That's pretty much what I was arguing
against.  Why should it be rotated?
Umm, Jeremy.  The holes are currently parallel (and centered on) the Z-axis. • Rotating 90-degrees
around Y would put the holes parallel to the X-axis.

D'oh!  I haven't had a chance to verify, but I do believe that I *did* rotate
it while I was looking at it in LEdit!  Sorry, y'all.

Yep, I agree 100% with Tore and Steve on this.

Cheers,
- jsproat