 CAD / Development / 5042
Re: R2D2's body (Was: Voting Open...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:53:33 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Tore Eriksson wrote:
Steve Bliss wrote:
[from Sproat, re: R2D2's main body part]
the primary use of the part
calls for the holes' axes to be parallel to the x-axis.
Pretty much what I was thinking.
Ditto. I suggest it should be rotated 90 degrees before officializatoin.

Rotated?  As in on the y-axis?  That's pretty much what I was arguing
against.  Why should it be rotated?

So that, when R2D2 pattern is finished, front view will be front view and not left view.
--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510