 CAD / Development / 5089
Re: 30223 contains co-planar polygons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 03:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs writes:
Part 30223 contains co-planar polygons.  View it in L3Lab with random colors
turned on to graphically see what I'm talking about.  Is this considered ok,
or should this qualify as "Needs work"?

Lars Hassing pointed that out to me this morning, and I plan to fix it.  In
the meantime, I would say a "needs work" tag would not be out of order.

While the setup of this part is not the best style, there are many parts
already in the library with similar designs.  It's kind of a middling quality
thing.

I'd like to see this fixed, but I don't think this deserves a "needs work" tag.

Also, there are some instances where overlaying polygons is justified, at
least from the POV of the amount of work required to custom-fit the polygons.

Steve