 CAD / Development / 5034
5033  |  5035
Subject:
Gears (Was: Voting Open...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 01:31:17 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:

How many other Samsonite-era gears are there?

I think I've done all except for the largest.

How similar to DACTA gears
are they?

DSCTS gears? Are they the same as Classic European Pre-Technic gears?
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=801
or is there yet another kind?
The euro gears are not at all compatible with Samsonite gears. Where can a picture of DACTA gears be found?

If there are bunch more parts to be released, we should get our
precedents straight.  I'm more inclined to go with a Z-axis orientation,
because that's what everything else (gears, wheels, etc) is supposed to
use.

Steve

When will I ever learn... :-/

--