 CAD / Development / 5048
Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:23:50 GMT

Hello,
I may have a dumb question here, but....
I voted on the parts on the voting page. I made several comments in the box
below the "needs work" check box, without checking the box.  Do those comments
get submitted as well?

Should I post those comments here too?

Will the parts authors that need to make changes be given a chance to correct
the parts before they are zipped into a 2000-2 update file?

By the way, Great job everyone, many great parts in this update!

Thank you for any info,

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)