 CAD / Development / 5058
5057  |  5059
Subject:
Windows with Glass (Was: Voting Open...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:27:03 GMT

Chris Dee wrote:

29c01 / 39c01 - Window 1 x 1 x 2 with Glass / Window 1 x 1 x 1 with Glass
Should the glass really be different colours in these two parts in 39c01 it is
47, but in 29c01 it is 39.

Regards, Chris

Oops! Following the standard James Jessiman set (part 453 and many more), the colour should be 39.
Someday we ought to make a complete remake of all those windows. Then the most natural colour would be 47. Someday...

Thansk, Chris.

Steve, could you change 39c01 accordingly, please? I know we had a discussion a month ago. :o)

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510