 CAD / Development / 5046
5045  |  5047
Subject:
Don't bother to reply (was Re: LDView full-screen TEST: feedback required)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:56:41 GMT

At this point, don't bother to reply to the request.  Since I didn't get any
replies, I have gone forward with my full screen code using information off
the net.  This produced a number of fundamental changes in my full-screen
handling.  Conseqently, the test program is no longer pertinant.  I have
removed it from the URL listed in the previous message.

Given that this test produced zero feedback, it is unlikely that I will be
posting test versions in the future.  While every version I have released so
far has been effectively a test (due to the lack of a stabilization period
for each feature set) they have all been the "latest and greatest", as it
were, with full functionality.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com)
(Remove .REMOVE from address to send me e-mail.)