 CAD / 12008
Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:44:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Not that my opinion goes for everyone but I think a solid color looks better.  A
transparent render show all the back edge making the image appear jumbled.  To
be honest I don't see how using grey, yellow, red or any other solid color is
confusing since there's a color chart for the part immediately below the preview
pic.

I always thought solid colors were confusing, especially where the pattern on
the part happend to be of the same color.  However, I just added support for a
new user preference, allowing you to choose what color to use:

  http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/preferences

Hope that helps!

Dan