 CAD / 11987
Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
[ldglite] can generate transparent png files

Doh!  Thanks for mentioning this.  We've been wanting to make transparent LDraw
part images (for use by Peeron, et al).  And it's been there, all along.
Double-Doh!

It's a nice, simple command-line option, too. :)

The parts images are being regenerated as I write this.

I'd think twice about making all part images transparent. Especially patterned
parts don't really work, look at the images for these pics
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=971&limit=parts&anyword=0

ROSCO