 CAD / 11973
11972  |  11974
Subject:
LDGlite and LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:37:12 GMT

Hi Don,

  Orion and I have been kicking around the idea of LDGlite as a renderer for
LPub.  We are under the impression that LDGlite takes the same command line
options as L3P.  Is this true?

  If so, it would be wonderful.  Primarily LPub needs the -cg and -ca options
and transparent backgrounds.  If these existed (we knew the equivalent) it
should be pretty easy to incorporate.

Kevin