 CAD / 12014
Re: LDGlite and LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:32:26 GMT

Hi Don,
  When I render James Jessiman's car.dat with ldglite and l3p/pov ray using:

-cg30,45,6000

  The car rendered by ldglite is not the same size as the car rendered by
POV-Ray.  Do you have any idea why this would be?

Hi Lars,

  When I run l3p on car.dat I get car.pov.  If I examine the parameters of
vaxis_rotate, the vector that is multiplied by PCT is the vector between the
camera position and the camera look at location, right?  If I determine the
length of this vector, it does not seem to be the same as the <r> value provided
<r>?

Thanks,
Kevin