 CAD / 12106
Re: LDGlite and LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 2004 00:49:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi Lars,

When I run l3p on car.dat I get car.pov.  If I examine the parameters of
vaxis_rotate, the vector that is multiplied by PCT is the vector between the
camera position and the camera look at location, right?

Yes.

If I determine the
length of this vector, it does not seem to be the same as the <r> value provided

I don't think so. Can you provide the full list of arguments to l3p?
/Lars