 CAD / Development / 9931
Re: LDGlite and LPub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:57:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Hi Don,

  How are the updates going to ldglite?  I'd like to test it with LPub
before I release a new version.  I've got it all wired in for construction
images and PLI and it seems to work well.  I'd love to have -mf and -mF soon.

Oh all right.  You forced me to figure out what's up with the sourceforge.
Apparently they disabled the cronjobs back in july, so my daily snapshot
has to be made manually.  I guess I'll have to start calling it more of an
occasional snapshot.  Anyhow, try this.

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/ldgliteexe1_1_5.zip

Let me know what I left out.  I know I didn't get to the automatic
near and far clip plane calculations before I was distracted by the
ROTSTEP stuff.  Maybe I should abandon ROTSTEP and let LPUB handle it
for now.  It doesn't mix well with my idea of a mostly modeless
interactive viewer.  I mean, what do you do when someone manually
adjusts the view in the middle of a ROTSTEP ABS section?  And what
do you do with any accumulated manual view adjustments at the
ROTSTEP END command.  Pretend they never happened, or apply them
to the saved view matrix.

Have fun,

Don