 CAD / 11977
Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse wrote:
[ldglite] can generate transparent png files

Doh!  Thanks for mentioning this.  We've been wanting to make transparent LDraw
part images (for use by Peeron, et al).  And it's been there, all along.
Double-Doh!

It's a nice, simple command-line option, too. :)

The parts images are being regenerated as I write this.

Steve