 CAD / 12005
Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 11:32:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jan Folkersma wrote:
Not that my opinion goes for everyone but I think a solid color looks better.  A
transparent render show all the back edge making the image appear jumbled.  To
be honest I don't see how using grey, yellow, red or any other solid color is
confusing since there's a color chart for the part immediately below the preview
pic.

-Orion

Let's have a vote! I'm with Orion btw :)

I have to say I think a trans colour is better as it allows you to see the
interior detail of the part, some of the default orientations for parts don't
allow you differentiate between similar parts when in a solid colour.

Tim