 CAD / 11972
Re: MLCad feature request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:12:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Brian Bacher wrote:
I am trying to model a train depot near where I work, and would like to use dark
red, but I couldn't figure out what color to choose in MLCad.

I did a quick search of the cad group, but didn't see anything that seemed to
answer my question. I did eventually find the information on ldraw.org, but
MLCad  gives the color name as "unused".

It would be great if in some future revision some/all of the newer colors could
be given their "right" names.

Let me also say that I absolutely *love* MLCad! Thank you for making this
wonderful tool available!

Brian Bacher
Lugnet #399

All the colors in LDraw are desiganted by numbers.  The current list of official
LDraw colors and numbers is maintained at LDraw.org:
http://www.ldraw.org/article/93

-Orion