 Administrative / General / 1938
Re: problem with dat groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:30:51 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
conversations. And besides, there's no direct link to "Open in
newsreader" anymore that I've seen, so using my newsreader is now more
of a hassle. If you add it back in, I won't object.

Hmm, I kept wondering what you mean, because it -is- there on the group
intro pages, but maybe you mean the direct NNTP link from the article
display page?  (Did anyone actually use those on a message by message
basis?)

There are a lot of things I don't like about the new interface, but this
one is about at the top of my list... Everyone else is doing fine in
categorising my dislikes so I won't bother repeating them...

A lot of things have been identified and fixed...anything left that's still
annoying?

--Todd