 Administrative / General / 1936
Re: problem with dat groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 01:02:48 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

conversations. And besides, there's no direct link to "Open in newsreader"
anymore that I've seen, so using my newsreader is now more of a hassle. If you
add it back in, I won't object.

There are a lot of things I don't like about the new interface, but this
one is about at the top of my list... Everyone else is doing fine in
categorising my dislikes so I won't bother repeating them...