 Administrative / General / 1935
Re: problem with dat groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 00:58:04 GMT

jonathan wilson wrote:

ldraw.cgi is for some reason returning the same as if i had clicked on the link
to the article itself with the html,post buttons
etc etc etc.

etc etc etc.

Well, that's certainly helpful.

Lessee now... Todd goes through your post, addresses it point by point,
trying to be as helpful and problem resoluion focused as possible, and
specifically asks you not to delete the post you're responding to, and
what do you do?

Why, you delete the entire article.

Why should people try to help you when you can't seem to follow common
netiquette?