 Administrative / General / 1840
Re: problem with dat groups.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 11:52:16 GMT

no. the problem is that the ldraw.cgi script is not stripping the heml and non
dat text from the posts... it nmeans that if i click on the link in netscape
instead of saying save this link as it just comes up with the article again and
i have to do a save as and then delete the extra text in my editor before i can
use the file.